Comsat Corporation

6560 Rock Spring Drive, Bethesda, MD 20817, USA
Tel: +1-301-214-3000
Fax: +1-301-214-7130

Comsat was acquired by Lockheed Martin Global Telecommunications in Aug 2000. A first set of 49% was approved in Sep 1999. The remaining 51% of stock was exchanged for Lockheed Martin stock (value approx $790 million). The whole acquisition is close to $2.7 billion.

Programs: Comstar, Intelsat, Marisat, SBS

© TBS Internet, all rights reserved. All reproduction, copy or mirroring prohibited. Legal notice
francais anglais contact