SES Sirius

(Was NSAB, Nordiska Satellitaktiebolaget)
Sundbybergsvägen 1, Solna SE-171 73, Sweden
Tel: +46-8-505-645-00
Fax: +46-8-28-24-80

Programs: Sirius, Tele X

SES bought 50% of the company in July 2000 (for EUR 125 million). In early 2008, SES owns 90% of the company. In 2010, SES bought the remaining 10%.
The company was renamed SES Sirius from NSAB in Dec 2005.

© TBS Internet, all rights reserved. All reproduction, copy or mirroring prohibited. Legal notice
francais anglais contact